Little Noise Terms + Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
From here on in the promoters:
MENCAP will be referred to as ‘THE PROMOTER’.
Purchase of paid bookings constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
1. All products and services are subject to availability.
2. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to refuse to trade with individuals whose credentials cannot be verified, including those living in countries where credit/debit card fraud is known to be active. ‘THE PROMOTER' will use discretion in these matters and the resultant decision will be final.
3. On successful confirmation of order, the contracts of sale is made between ‘THE PROMOTER' and the Customer and shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions.
4. Goods and services, together with VAT, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order as applicable. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to modify the prices from time to time.
5. Confirmed orders will be acknowledged with a Confirmation e-mail.
6. Payment processing is performed via SSL secure connections by SecureTrading Ltd.
7. ‘THE PROMOTER’ accept the following Credit and Debit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo and Delta.
8. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to refuse to trade with any individual where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is suspected as determined by ‘THE PROMOTER’, their Management, Employees or Agents acting on their behalf.
9. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to refuse to transact with any Country or Countries where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is considered by ‘THE PROMOTER’ Management, Employees or Agents as excessive risk.
10. Please ensure all card details are entered correctly on the order form as incorrect data will result in the credit/debit card being rejected for payment and can cause delays to the order fulfilment process.
11. Payment is charged to the credit/debit card on confirmation of successful payment.
12. Bookings can only be made in the name and address of the Card Holder; please ensure that the Invoice/Billing address is the same as the Card Holders.
13. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to request additional identification or make any other reasonable request in respect of credit/debit card or address verification if deemed appropriate.
14. The Customer must accept the Booking on delivery. Delivery is deemed to take place when tickets are dispatched whereupon the risks of loss or damage shall pass to the Customer. First class post and recorded delivery are NOT guaranteed services, if lost in post or the customer alleges they have not received them (with or without signature), the customer will NOT be refunded for the face value of the ticket(s). No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets. Secure delivery is a guaranteed service, in the event of tickets not being delivered customers will be refunded for the full face value of the ticket(s).
15. Tickets are normally dispatched approximately four weeks prior to the event however may not arrive with the customer until 5 days before the event. If it becomes impractical to post tickets out, due to proximity of the event or circumstances beyond our control, we may elect to make the tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. Customers will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of purchase) if this becomes necessary. If delivery has been attempted, as confirmed by the delivery company, but has been unsuccessful and therefore tickets have been returned for a Box Office collection no refunds in respect of postal costs will be made.
16. No refunds or exchanges of Booking.
17. Booking confirmations or Tickets lost, stolen, destroyed or invalidated will not be reissued and deemed void.
18. Tickets remain the property of ‘THE PROMOTER’.
19. Seating is UNRESERVED. All reasonable effort is taken to ensure customers receive the seats they require within the venue and are provided with the correct ticket information. However, this is at the Customers risk and can not be rectified after the event.
20. Tickets are limited to 4 per person per gig, however if THE MANAGEMENT suspects within reason that a Customer has purchased tickets for other purposes than to attend the event THE MANAGEMENT reserve the right to cancel tickets and refund without prior notification.
21. It is YOUR responsibility to check any age restrictions for shows and to take ID or ensure you are accompanied by an adult where necessary. Tickets will not be refunded if purchased in error.
[You must be over 16 to attend these concerts. Valid photographic ID will be required to purchase alcohol]
22. All ticketing enquiries must be made by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for booking enquiries only, event enquiries and information is not available via this email address, event information can be found on the FAQs page.
24. The use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a protocol used on the Internet to encrypt data to ensure secure transmission. This functionality is denoted by a padlock symbol at the bottom of Your browser. All payment information is transferred via an SSL connection.
25. ‘THE PROMOTER’ shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, and financial loss. ‘THE PROMOTER’ liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
26. Every effort is taken to ensure that ticket information, text and images accurately portray the Event concerned. Slight variations may occur.
27. If You chose to use the Site (including the purchase of products and services) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income or business opportunity or any other direct or indirect loss which results from any failure or delay by ‘THE PROMOTER’.
28. In no circumstances shall ‘THE PROMOTER’ or any of our employees or Agents be liable for any loss or damaged suffered as a result of any use of the Site.
29. All web Site graphical design, text and graphics are copyright of Mencap, their management or companies under its management or operation. The selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this web Site are copyright Eskimo8 Limited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
30. ‘THE PROMOTER’ or entities to which ‘THE PROMOTER’ has contracted with, own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the site.
31. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this web Site for personal use where the sole purpose of placing an order with ‘THE PROMOTER’ or companies under its management or operation or using this web Site as a shopping resource. All such replications must retain original copyright and proprietary notices.
32. Any other use of materials on this web Site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of MENCAP, their management or companies under its management or operation is strictly prohibited.
33. ‘THE PROMOTER’, and/or other ‘THE PROMOTER’ services referenced on this web Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of ‘THE PROMOTER’ or its holding company, UK and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this web Site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
34. No contract will subsist between You and ‘THE PROMOTER’ for the sale by it to You of any ticket unless and until ‘THE PROMOTER’ accepts Your order by e-mail confirming that it has dispatched Your product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to You at the time ‘THE PROMOTER’ sends the e-mail to You (whether or not You receive that e-mail). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and You and ‘THE PROMOTER’ irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. ‘THE PROMOTER’ reserve the right to use another court if elected.
35. ‘THE PROMOTER’ makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on the Site are correct and accurate. However, the nature and speed of e-commerce data transfer and transaction processing makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, ‘THE PROMOTER’ will be entitled to rescind the contract, not with standing that it has already accepted the Customer's order, and ‘THE PROMOTER’ liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of that order.
36. A 'manifest error', as the term is used in these Terms & Conditions means, in relation to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by ‘THE PROMOTER’ which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, ‘THE PROMOTER’ IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, ‘THE PROMOTER’ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions of the Venues
The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Copyright All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright MENCAP, and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with MENCAP or using this Web site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Web site--including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication--without the prior written permission of MENCAP is strictly prohibited.
Trademarks MENCAP and/or other MENCAP services referenced on this Web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MENCAP in the U.K. and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this Web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Conditions Of Web site Use Governing Law and Contract Formation No contract will subsist between you and MENCAP for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until MENCAP accepts your order by email confirming that it has shipped your product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time MENCAP sends the email to you (whether or not you receive that email). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and MENCAP irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. For the avoidance of doubt, no contracts are formed between consumers and MENCAP via transactions conducted on this Web site or otherwise.
Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither MENCAP nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, MENCAP does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of MENCAP, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
Customers who access this web site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. All terms and conditions contained on this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this web site, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms or your use of this web site. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under English law.
1. You must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to the venue for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue.
2. The event is age restricted to 16 + and it is the responsibility of the ticketholder to check before purchasing.
3. Removing the ticket stub invalidates the ticket.
4. Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
5. Tickets are not transferable. Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain or use for competitions, promotions, or hospitality packages without the express permission of THE MANAGEMENT will void the ticket. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the ticketholder being refused entry to or removed from the venue.
6. Tickets bought from unauthorised agents are not valid and admission to the event will not be permitted.
7. THE MANAGEMENT is not liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
8. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, THE MANAGEMENT reserve the right at its reasonable discretion to refuse admission and refund the ticket value.
9. Customers may be ejected from the venue, if in reasonable opinion of THE MANAGEMENT, the ticketholder is a risk to the safety of any patron: affecting the enjoyment of other patrons: and/or the ruining of the event. Examples include but are not limited to being (or appearing to be): drunk or incapable or intoxicated, under age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of the ticket Terms and Conditions.
10. To ensure safety we will conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or to other patrons or are in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
11. No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the venue. A variety of beverages will be available for purchase inside each venue.
12. There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
13. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance of the event.
14. CCTV and film camera may be present at the venue. Purchase of a ticket means you consent to filming and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
15. The use of unauthorised cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated.
16. In seated areas other members of the audience may stand up during the event.
17. Crowd surfing and moshing are strictly prohibited.
18. Animals with the exception of assistance dogs are not permitted in the venue.
19. Customers are requested to address any special needs requirements in advance of their visit by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 020 7696 5541.
20. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
21. Loud music can damage hearing.
22. All events are subject to licence.
23. St John-at-Hackney Church is a no smoking venue.
24. When purchasing alcohol, if you appear to be under the age of 21 you may be asked for proof of age.
25. It is the responsibility of the ticketholder to ascertain the date and the time of any rearranged event.
26. You give your unconditional and irrevocable consent to the use, free of charge, of your voice and actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, transmission, promotion and/or other exploitation of any film or sound recording of the Event (and/or any element of such film or sound recording) in any and all media throughout the world.
27. Please consider our neighbours and leave the St John-at-Hackney Church site quietly.